Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Welcome and Hello

 Heyyyyyyyyyyyy

Welcome to my blog!! Gosh that feels weird to write. 

I am a teenage girl (seventeen, if you couldn't tell) who is desperate to feel like the teenagers she saw when she was growing up. I would love to do things more authentically, more uniquely, and ultimately be more myself.

I turn eighteen in October, and so I am trying to do as much as I can to stay a 'child.' All of these college applications and senior year chores make it hard to do that, though. 

I work summers as a camp counselor at a methodist summer camp. I have just finished my third year of volunteering, and hopefully next summer I will get the full-time job and finally be paid!!!

I have ADHD, and it is the ultimate catalyst for most of my goals. Right now I am avoiding crucial academic things. Too bad. I am doing this now.


Is there anything you guys would like to know/hear about??? I would be SHOCKED if anyone saw this lolz, but who knows???


Thanks,,,,,

Madi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Titles.....

 Heyyyyyyy!! Its been a few days, but I was curious about how titles should work. I am not doing this for any revenue or anything (yet...?) ...