Friday, August 14, 2026

Titles.....

 Heyyyyyyy!!


Its been a few days, but I was curious about how titles should work. I am not doing this for any revenue or anything (yet...?) but should I still be making my titles interesting??

Anywhoo.....

Tomorrow I go to the beach for a family beach trip! I am SUPER excited, but we leave in the afternoon so I've somehow put everything off until then. My to do list is insane.

            →Mow the lawn

            →Clean room

            →Pack

            →Pack my moms things

            →gather my dogs stuff

            →clean the house

........aaaaaand more all before 4 PM. I believe in myself! (it is midnight as im writing this soo who knows).


I also just got Tomodachi Life: Living the Dream!! I love it soo much. I think that it is dumb how Nintendo decided to make this the game that cracks down on 'time travelling' but maybe its good for me to slow down more. Probs a good ADHD excercise.


I am STILL avoiding the school stuff I was putting off in my other post. Oops. I am for sure stressing myself out about it. When will I learn? IDK. But I havent yet.


Sorry for the short and random post! Just wanna get into the habit of posting things.

Song for the day: You're All I Have - Snow Patrol

Byeeeee

Madi

2 comments:

  1. Like titles in email. Like the subject matter. Like the main idea behind the post. Or, on a post like this you might refer to “thoughts at midnight before a trip”. You could write a post on each of these items. You are right, frequency of publication is important. People get used to reading Madi’s Monday musings, for example, and if the musings drop away for a month, the readers do too. Interesting that you chose to blog as the heyday of blogging was decades ago, replaced by vlogs, video logging, for instance. But books still exist even though there are movies, so you do you. Readers will appreciate authenticity. I may be your first comment. A milestone. I came here because you posted on Reddit. Your next milestone will be when someone stumbles across your blog because they found a post. Content is king. Blogging is like eating an elephant, you do so one bite at a time. It’s easy to overwhelm yourself…the elephant looks so large.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Madi, stumbled upon your blog on reddit ! Love your energy <3 Keep on writing :D

    ReplyDelete

Titles.....

 Heyyyyyyy!! Its been a few days, but I was curious about how titles should work. I am not doing this for any revenue or anything (yet...?) ...